We would like to announce the result of successful candidates as PREPARATION TEAM who supports the IIWC Summer Training for Camp Leaders 2013. Here the list:
- Minute taker : Yunita Nur Cahya Saputri
- Menu/Logistic : Amelia Gita Tifani
- Documentation/Documents : Jene Pradana Wisanggeni
Congratulation for those who are selected and please spare your time to come to IIWC Office for the first coordination meeting on: Monday, 9 December 2013 at 3 PM. Thank you.
IIWC has conducted the interview selection process for applicants of TCL Spring Work Camps 2013, and now we are happy to announce the following successful candidates to join next selection step by participating the full training content. They are:
|Akhirul Auliya Al Husna
|Febri Ari Sandi
|Galuh Agliesta Erawati Sutopo
|Muhammad Hadidarma Ramadhani
|Novantia Amandhita Fajar
|Rinif Fajar Noor Pratama
|Serevina Dewita Simanjuntak
|Theresya Anggarwati Eka Suwitanigrum
|Virona Widya Pratiwi
Additionally, IIWC will hold 2nd Batch of TCL Spring 2014 on January 18th-19th only for AMSA and Weltwaerts LMTVs.
For those who are not selected, we do appreciate your interests and we are looking forward to seeing you in next Training for Camp Leader or/and in any other future IIWC activities.
Please confirm your attendance by download confirmation slip here. Fill and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC : email@example.com BCC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainer Coordinator: Amelia Dita Tifani
The project is planned in a way to stimulate the mobility and involvement of young people from ten European and Asian countries. This interaction between young people through preliminary planned activities will definitely increase their knowledge, understanding and accepting of diverse cultural values and at the same time will strengthen their sense of adhering to common human principles, belonging to bigger European or Asian societies while at the same time bearing all the specific features of the personal, local or national culture to which they belong. Being placed together for a cer tain period of time, they will be able to discuss topics of importance and interest, to debate over contemporary issues, to make relationships and friendships, to enjoy their being together and to contribute to the sustainable growth of responsible and motivated generation of the world, sharing common European and Asian values of citizenship.
The project will also contribute to improve the quality of support systems for youth activities as innovative training content and methodology will be applied and tested among participants, new approaches will be introduced and results will be analysed by partners.
The seminar aims to enhance voluntary service organisations’ capacities to create strategies thataddress inclusion and active participation in their international voluntary work.
- To encourage and facilitate the practice and knowledge exchange between youth organizations with the purpose to identify innovative and effective mechanism and tools for youth empowerment, development, and participation
- To increase the capacity of youth NGOs in Europe and Asia to encourage and support the sustainable growth of communities through applying the principle of learning to learn methodology with their members and target groups
- To promote active youth participation, development, and empowerment by offering new educational approach to local youth that later will act as multiplayers in their communities
- To strengthen the institutional cooperation between organizations involved by redefining the goals of the existing European-Asian network of NGOs at the same time to extend its scope and impact by introducing new member organizations
- To support the establishment of knowledge platform for European and Asian organizations, youth workers, members, and volunteers on learning to learn methodology that could be applied in their work to ensure sustainability community growth.
What are the conditions?
It is a non-regular outgoing program of IIWC. A special invitation for ONE successful IIWC member to be selected as IIWC representative in this program with some reimbursement as follow:
- 70% of the travel cost (Semarang-Lorca-Semarang) or maximum 900 Euros
- 50% visa fee
- Reimbursement process requires all tickets, receipts, and boarding passes and will be reimbursed by this program at the earliest 1 months after the end of the project.
Profiles of the volunteer:
- IIWC members (membership valid until December 2013)
- 20+ years old
- Highly motivated
- Fluent in English (A Must)
- Ever participated IIWC workcamp and/or weekend workcamp
- Ever led minimum one IIWC workcamp in the last 2 years.
- Ever joined minimum one of IIWC Training for Campleader in the last 2 years.
- Ever joined minimum one of IIWC Training for Trainers in the last 3 years
- Have a passport and valid travel documents
- Be open to new experiences and willing to share
- Be willing to take part in all the activities mentioned above
- Committed to join actively IIWC activities when returning to Indonesia
- motivated and active young people who show interest to develop their skills as facilitators and non-formal educators by adopting learning to learn approach entrepreneurship and ICT
- the one with strong commitment to represent IIWC and is willing to improve and diversify the services that IIWC provide to the young people through applying new creative and innovative learning methods and approaches in IIWC activities.
Please send us the completed Application Form of yours (see attachment), no later than December 8 2013 at 23.59, to email@example.com (do NOT send the application directly to CCIVS, otherwise your application won’t be valid). IIWC will announce the selected organisations and their representatives by December 11 2013 via email. No travel arrangements should be made until you receive an official confirmation from IIWC.
For any further information and to send your application, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IIWC would like to extend a congratulations to the following names as the successful applicants to join the Training for Trainers Batch 4:
- Amelia Gita Tifani
- Ifa Rodja
- Itsnani Mardlotillah
- Jene Pradana
- Jojor Lasmarito Sihotang
- Mamum Setionoto
- Raden Fitra Pradipta
- Tengku Antony Satria
- Yunita Nur Cahya Saputri
They are rigorously selected by the Steering Committees and Trainers based on their future commitment and exemplary track records during their involvement in IIWC’s volunteering activities.
To the participants of TfT Batch 4, please do check your email everyday by now to the D-Day to update more details.
In addition, IIWC would like to express gratitude to those who are not selected to join this year TfT. Thank you for your expression of interest and we would be glad to still have you on board in other events in the future.
SC and Trainers:
Need PREPARATION TEAM to support
Training for CampleaderWinter-Spring 2014
Semarang, December 13th – 16th, 2013
TCL is a training which is designed and conducted by IIWC to prepare camp leaders in leading and managing international or bilateral work camps. This month we will organize TCL for winter-spring work camp season 2014 (January – April). The Training for Camp Leader will be held from Friday-Monday, December 13th-16th 2013 in Mangkang, Central Java. Preparation team (Prep-team) is part of the committee who is responsible to run the program successfully. Prep-team is mainly in charge for the preparation of the whole program (pre, during, and post of the training), including documentation and logistic.
- IIWC member
- Computer Literacy (min Microsoft Office)
- Must have process cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Good at communication and organizational skill
- Be ready to join the first preparation meeting on December 6th 2013
- 1 person for Minute Taker; Responsible to take a note based on discussions during the training.
- 1 person for Logistic Team; In charge for logistic (stationery, meal, etc) during the training.
- 1 person for Documentation and Documents; Responsible for registration desk, participant name tags, pictures and video documentations during the program. Additional qualification: Have basic photography skill and able to make/ record video.
- Meal and Accommodation are covered
- Pocket Money (but don’t expect it too much)
- Letter of reference (you may request it)
- Closing date: December 2nd, 2013
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Call for Training for Camp Leader Winter-Spring Work Camps 2014
(13 – 16 December 2013)
Work Camps Winter-Spring Season is approaching. It will be held from January till April 2013 and for this we are happy to open an invitation for future camp leaders who motivated to lead the camps during the period. Please read the following details!
What is the Training for Camp Leaders?
TCL is a training which is designed and conducted by IIWC to prepare camp leaders in leading and managing international or bilateral work camps. Basic information about IVS, IIWC and how to organize work camps will be presented in this training. Additionally, the candidate of camp leaders will have on-hand learning through good practices, exercises, simulations and past-experiences sharing with previous camp leaders.
What are the lists of IIWC Winter – Spring Work Camp in 2014?
The list of Winter-Spring Work Camps of 2014 can be downloaded here.
PS: International Work Camp is Work camp with multi-nationalities participants and Bilateral Work Camp is work camp with two nationalities participants.
Where and When will the training be held?
- Venue : Volunteer House Mangkang, Gang Tawes RT.003 RW.005 Mangkang Wetan
- Day/Date : Friday-Monday, December 13th – 16th 2013
- Meeting point : IIWC Volunteer House @Jalan jembawan II no.10 Semarang.
Departure to TCL venue by angkot at 08.00 on Friday 13th December 2013 from IIWC volunteer’s house.
Departure time to Semarang: Monday, 16th December 2013 at 08.00 (to be confirm).
Who can apply?
- IIWC Members or LMTV Volunteers
- Highly motivated and committed
- Creative and initiative
- Good at communication skill and public speaking
- Good at English speaking
- High curiosity and open minded
- Independent and responsible
- Available to join full time during TCL
- Having experience in IIWC work camps or weekend work camps
- Having experience as IIWC work camp leader are preferable
- Ready to lead work camp as announced in placement result after TCL
How to apply?
- Download and fill up the camp leaders application (make sure you fill up the names of work camps applied for).
- Send your application form and confirmation of arrival to STV Co Itsnani Mardlotillah/Sany at stv_iiwcindonesia@ yahoo.com and CC to Metta Dian (Pool of Trainer Coordinator) at email@example.com, Dita Tifani (Training Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org at the latest 2nd December 2013.
- Be ready with the phone interview few days after the deadline.
- The successful candidates will be announced few days after the interview via email
- The detail information about TCL will be sent later
- You can download the camp leader application form here.
What should you bring?
- Personal eating utensils
- Personal Stationeries (book + pen , etc)
- Personal Bath kit
- Sleeping bag and Mosquito Repellent
- Sneakers for moderate hiking (no high heels)
- Personal belonging include personal medication, etc
- IIWC T-shirts (for those who have it)
- This training for camp leaders is free (no participant fee)
- Meals are provided during the TCL
- All Trainees will be shifted to do cooking, cleaning and washing
- IIWC provides travel reimbursement for trainees who are not come from Semarang, based on economic standard local transport. For this, please bring the receipt with you.
If you have fulfilled all the conditions mentioned above, send your application form to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com at the latest 2nd December 2013.
TCL schedule is limited to successful candidates only.
“GRAB THIS CHANCE, GET NEW EXPERIENCE, GLOBAL INSIGHT, GLOBAL FRIENDSHIP, SELF DEVELOPMENT, CULTURAL EXCHANGE, AND MANY OTHERS! “
We would like to announce the result of successful candidates as PARTICIPANT and PREPARATION TEAM who supports the 8th IIWC Annual Meeting 2013. Here the list:
- Arwani from Semarang
- Amelia DitaTifani from Semarang
- Amelia Gita Tifani from Semarang
- Ben Pramudya from Semarang
- Dimas Rinaldie from Semarang
- Ismi Novia from Semarang
- Itsnani Mardlotillah from Semarang
- Jojor Lasmarito Sihotang from Semarang
- Metta Dian from Semarang
- Yunita Nur Cahya Saputri from Semarang
- Tri Afianti from Semarang
- Wahyu Agung from Semarang
- Siti Nurhasanah from Salatiga
- Sukrisno from Salatiga
- Dhania Larasati from Jogjakarta
- Akhmad Rizal Filiawan from Tegal
- Abdus Syakur El Khoiry from Tegal
- Dhika Yoganta First from Tegal
- Khafidoh from Tegal
- Ratika Astimawati from Tegal
- M. Masesra Putra from Tegal
- Mamum Setionoto from Tegal
- Nurul Hidayat from Tegal
- Erik Zulkarnaen from Pekalongan
- Syifa Hanica Shahab from Pekalongan
- Siti Nur Khairiah from Blitar
- Logistic : Ifa Rodja
- Minute taker : Muthik Humaida
- MC : Haniv Sungkar
- Documentation : Tengku Antony Satria
- Day/ Date :Friday-Sunday, 8th – 10th November 2013
- Venue : Griya Paseban Jl. Dr. Ismangil 18-A Bongsari, Semarang 50148 (024) 7613955
- Remarks : Accommodation, Meals and Local Transport (reimbursement) are provided. We will not provide water cups for drink during the meeting, kindly bring your own tumbler.
Congratulation for they who are selected. A welcoming email and Info-sheet will be sent later. There are five seat left to join this meeting. We are still open the application for who would like to join just until today, 06 November 2013 before 21:00. Thank you.