What is Final Evaluation Summer Work Camp?
Every year, IIWC organizes two times Final Evaluation (Finev) of work camps namely Spring and summer Finev. It is an activity to evaluate the whole process of work camps during each season. For Summer 2014, IIWC organized 14 camps in Semoya, Mangkang, Tegalrejo, Tulungagung, Borobudur, Semarang, Bandung, and Pekalongan.
This activity shall be attended by all camp leaders of Summer work camps. Also ex-CLs who are in Pool of Camp Leaders (PoCL) will attend and have activity together with the CLs of Summer camp. In this event, we will share and evaluate together each work camp so that we can identify problems and finding its solutions, as well as to make SWOT analysis from each camp and get recommendation for future. Reaching all those goals, we hope to create better organization for work camps in the future.
What is Pool of Camp Leader (PoCL) Gathering?
PoCL gathering is a forum for IIWC volunteers who previously take a role as a camp leader in the work camp. IIWC accommodates the PoCL members’ ideas through some activities in order to keep empowering our leadership skill and develop our soft skill to the next level. On this occasion, we will also discuss some issues related to short-term voluntary works in IIWC.
- To evaluate and make SWOT analysis from each camp in Summer 2014.
- To get recommendation from each camp.
- To share experiences among CLs of the Summer season and also with the ex CLs.
- To have better and more harmonious relations with all the parties involved.
We will conduct the Finev day by using participatory method. This emphasizes on the need of high commitment and contribution from those who participate this meeting.
Venue and Time
For Final Evaluation
Venue : Ruang PHD, PKBI Jawa Tengah Building 2nd Floor
Day/Time : Friday – Saturday, 10 – 11 October 2014 at 8.30 till drop
For PoCL Gathering
Venue: IIWC Volunteer House, Jalan Jembaran Raya No.09
Day/Time: Sunday, 12 Saturday 2014 at 14.00 till drop
We will send the schedule together with Term of Reference (TOR) via e-mail only for those who have already sent the confirmation to the committee.
Who could join this Event?
- Camp leaders Summer Workcamp 2014 (Obligatory)
All camp leaders who have led Summer Workcamp 2014 are obliged to attend the event or at least one camp leader as representative of one work camp. We expect from each camp leader to attend FULL TIME. If any of you need permit letter for you university or your job please kindly inform to IIWC staff (STV Co.) by filling permit letter slip (attached!) and we try to make it as soon as possible during the working hour (Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm) for you. You also need to fill Comprehensive Evaluation Form (attached!).
- Participants Wok Camp Summer 2014
All participants of summer work camp 2014. This is not your obligation to participate this meeting. But, if you are interested in the work camp especially on the evaluation part, we really welcome you and would like to hear your constructive opinion in this meeting. If you need permit letter please do the same with camp leader scheme above. But unfortunately, you are not able yet to participate in the PoCL Gathering.
- Facilitators (Pool of Trainers)
They are the members of IIWC Pool of Trainers who are responsible to organize the event together with IIWC staff and preparation team. The facilitators will lead the meeting. The facilitator consists of both trainers who conduct Summer TCL (Training for Camp Leader) 2014 and IIWC Staff who are responsible on short-term volunteering matters.
- PoCL (Pool of Camp Leader)
They are members who have enough experiences in leading the work camps in whole year since they join IIWC. We also consider to the ex-CL who show their motivation on PoCL, either actively or passively involve in our forum.
- Preparation Team (prep-team)
Prep-team is responsible to support the meeting by preparing tools, to provide logistics, and to take document during this event. For your information, we will have first prep-team meeting on October 3rd, 2014
How to submit you Application?
- Please send your confirmation letter (attached!) which indicated your position to email@example.com and Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org at maximum October 3rd, 2014 at 12.00 am if you are willing to join the event as a participant, prep team, or facilitator.
- Comprehensive Evaluation Form (attached!). Please submit the document in soft file at the latest October 3rd, 2014 by sending TO: email@example.com and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org for the camp leaders on Workcamp Summer 2014.
- If you need permit letter for you university and Work Place by filling permit letter slip (attached!) and we try to make it as soon as possible at the work hour (Monday – Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm) and send it via e-mail to: email@example.com and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
PKBI Building 1st Floor
Jembawan Raya No.8, Semarang-Central Java