Training for Trainers Recruitment for New IIWC Trainers 2014
Semarang, 13 – 17 November 2014
Deadline 30 October 2014
IIWC opens new opportunity for its members to be recruited as trainers for future IIWC in-house training. The candidates shall successfully make through the administration, interview selection process, and finally to join the Training for Trainers.
Training for Trainers TfT is aimed to create qualified and committed trainers in a frame of capacity building program which is in line with the new vision and mission of PoT IIWC. Its objectives include providing new trainers with soft skills as trainers and understanding about training management; and together with current trainers to prepare the training needs of IIWC.
Further, participants of TfT will be deployed for the following IIWC activities:
- Training for New Members (TNM)
- Training for Camp Leader (TCL) Spring Camp 2015
- Training for Camp Leader (TCL) Summer Camp 2015
- Training for Peer Volunteer (TPV)
- On Arrival Training (OAT) LMTV Regular
- Pre-Departure Training (PDT)
- Training for Trainer Batch 6 (TfT 2015)
- Training for Creative Team IIWC (TCTI)
- Final Evaluation Spring Camp 2015
- Final Evaluation Summer Camp 2015
- IIWC Members Gathering
- Pool of Camp Leader (PoCL) Gathering
- Pool of Peer Volunteer (PoPV) Gathering
- Pool of Trainer (PoT) Gathering
- Creative Team IIWC (CTI) Gathering
- IIWC Local Partners Gathering
Working Language: English
Venue: PKBI Jateng building, Address: Jl. Jembawan Raya no. 8 – 10, Kalibanteng, Semarang, Jateng
Day and Date: Thursday to Monday, November 13th – 17th 2014, Training Schedule to be announced only to the successful candidates.
What to Bring:
- Personal needs: bath kit/toiletries, clothes, personal medication
- Personal stationary, notebook
Considering about prior statements of future commitments from trainers in PoT gathering and considering about ‘number-wisdom’ for the 4th TfT, IIWC will recruit only limited number of new trainers with the following requirements:
- Hold a valid membership of IIWC
- Your track records in joining any activities with IIWC will be taken into consideration
- Preferably ever acted as IIWC work camp leader, peer volunteer, or preparation team of IIWC activities/events
- Good at English and possess strong self-confidence
- Good communication skill and outstanding public speaking skill
- Good at teamwork and coordination skill
- Available to join full time during TfT
- Committed to be a part of Pool of Trainers and to join PoT Gathering
- Committed to join actively IIWC activities at least until December 2015.
Term and Conditions
- Training for Trainer (TfT) is free for all trainees as participants.
- Accommodation and meals during training are provided.
- Travel reimbursement is provided (economic class) only to participants from outside Semarang.
How to Apply
Fill in the Application Form here as complete as possible to:
- Metta Dian: email@example.com
- Metta Dian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indah Sari: email@example.com
- Erik Zulkarnaen: firstname.lastname@example.org
With email subject: TFT5_Your Name (Example: TFT4_Jono Supeno) at the latest 30 October 2014.
The Steering Committee of 5th IIWC TfT
Metta, Indah, Erik